Aries Media Focus
Thank You For Visiting Aries Media Focus. Only Registered members can see and get the exclusive contents. Registration is FREE.

Register and download our Exclusive Movies Databases.

DO NOT join if you are looking out for FREE AND PIRATED MOVIES or MUSIC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aries Media Focus
Thank You For Visiting Aries Media Focus. Only Registered members can see and get the exclusive contents. Registration is FREE.

Register and download our Exclusive Movies Databases.

DO NOT join if you are looking out for FREE AND PIRATED MOVIES or MUSIC
Aries Media Focus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nee.Na | Review | By Rajiv Nedungadi

Go down

Nee.Na | Review | By Rajiv Nedungadi Empty Nee.Na | Review | By Rajiv Nedungadi

Post by Admin Sun May 24, 2015 1:06 am

Nee.Na | Review | By Rajiv Nedungadi

Nee.Na | Review | By Rajiv Nedungadi Deepti-Sati-Malayalam-movie-Neena-review-photos

Theatre: Big Cinemas, R City, Ghatkopar, Mumbai
Show Time: 7:30 PM
Date: 23rd May 2015

Expectations are always high when it comes to movies directed by top and reputed directors, it was the same with Lal Jose's Nee.Na. After going through various positive reviews I did not want to miss it in the theaters. Nee.Na released in theaters in Mumbai on 22nd May.

To my surprise, when I reached Big Cinema's at R City, Nee.Na herself was there with a couple of others to watch the show, yes I am talking about Deepti Sati, who stole the show in the movie.

About the Movie: I must say that this is a film for serious watchers but it is a must watch. The movie does have a message to convey. Deepti Sati has done a tremendous job in the film, she has done this very bold character and given a great performance, one does not feel that she is a new comer. Looks like she would definitely win some new face or performance award for the movie. Vijay Babu was good too. Ann Augustine did not have too much but she was good too.

Lal Jose has made a watchable movie. The direction is pretty good. The first half shows the character of Nee.Na and the second half shows how after the de addiction, she changes to normal.
Overall, its another classic from Lal Jose.

Positives
+ Great performance by Nee.Na (Deepti Sati)
+ Vijay Babu and Ann Augustine also performed well.
+ Great story and Script
+ Excellent Direction
+ A film that delivers a message

Negatives
- Felt a little lag at some places

Verdict: Hit.

Movie Rating: 3.5/5.0

Admin
Admin

https://ariesmediafocus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down