Aries Media Focus
Thank You For Visiting Aries Media Focus. Only Registered members can see and get the exclusive contents. Registration is FREE.

Register and download our Exclusive Movies Databases.

DO NOT join if you are looking out for FREE AND PIRATED MOVIES or MUSIC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aries Media Focus
Thank You For Visiting Aries Media Focus. Only Registered members can see and get the exclusive contents. Registration is FREE.

Register and download our Exclusive Movies Databases.

DO NOT join if you are looking out for FREE AND PIRATED MOVIES or MUSIC
Aries Media Focus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amar Akbar Anthony | Review | By Rajiv Nedungadi

Go down

Amar Akbar Anthony | Review | By Rajiv Nedungadi Empty Amar Akbar Anthony | Review | By Rajiv Nedungadi

Post by Admin Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:38 am

Amar Akbar Anthony | Review | By Rajiv Nedungadi[/SIZE]

Amar Akbar Anthony | Review | By Rajiv Nedungadi Amar-Akbar-Antony-all-set-to-roll-Prithviraj-Jayasurya-Indrajith-malayala-cinema-2015-onlookers-media

[SIZE=3]Theatre: BIG Cinemas, Ghatkopar, Mumbai
Show Time: 8:25 PM
Date: 17th Oct 2015

Good to see that the show was almost houseful. It also did happen that due to some system error or human error, the two seats that I had booked were also booked by another couple but luckily since we had occupied the same, they were given a different seat. This tells me that I have to reach early for the show from next time ;-)

From the beginning of the film to almost 2 hours, it has been a laugh riot. Apart from the three A's, Pashanam Shaji and Molly Aunty Rocks. Some of the jokes were really good. The scenes were they plan to go for a revenge, the bike scene was great.

Prithviraj, Indrajith and Jayasurya performed really well. Namitha did not have too much to do.

The introduction part was good especially the introduction of Sasi Kalinga. The expression he makes with his face is really funny. I wish him a good luck for his hollywood entry.

KPAC Lalitha, Srinda and others too did a good job.

The social message in the movie is something that made the climax look better.

Nadirsha should have started direction a long time back with so much experience and tenure in the industry, but better late than never.

Overall it was fun watching the movie.

Positives

- Good direction by debutant Nadirshah
- Good BGM
- Prithviraj, Jayasurya and Indrajith did a good job
- Lots of good comedies
- Sasi Kalinga, Molly were awesome

Negatives

- The first almost two hours is just fun without much story

Verdict: Hit

Movie Rating: 3.5/5.0

Admin