Aries Media Focus
Thank You For Visiting Aries Media Focus. Only Registered members can see and get the exclusive contents. Registration is FREE.

Register and download our Exclusive Movies Databases.

DO NOT join if you are looking out for FREE AND PIRATED MOVIES or MUSIC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aries Media Focus
Thank You For Visiting Aries Media Focus. Only Registered members can see and get the exclusive contents. Registration is FREE.

Register and download our Exclusive Movies Databases.

DO NOT join if you are looking out for FREE AND PIRATED MOVIES or MUSIC
Aries Media Focus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laila O Laila | Review | By Rajiv Nedungadi (Pic with LOL villain Junaid Sheikh)

Go down

Laila O Laila | Review | By Rajiv Nedungadi (Pic with LOL villain Junaid Sheikh) Empty Laila O Laila | Review | By Rajiv Nedungadi (Pic with LOL villain Junaid Sheikh)

Post by Admin Sun May 17, 2015 11:22 pm

Laila O Laila | Review | By Rajiv Nedungadi

Laila O Laila | Review | By Rajiv Nedungadi (Pic with LOL villain Junaid Sheikh) Laila-O-Laila-Posters-Stills-Images-Photos-Mohanlal-Amala-Paul-Joshey-Malayalam-Movie-2015-Onlookers-Media-1

Laila O Laila | Review | By Rajiv Nedungadi (Pic with LOL villain Junaid Sheikh) 11143118_10152745034006432_5302791409873789012_o

Theatre: PVR, Kurla, Mumbai
Show Time: 6:40 PM
Date: 17th May 2015

After reading so many reviews about the movie, I decided to go ahead and watch the movie myself. To my surprise the villain of the movie Junaid Sheikh was himself there in the theater, probably to check the status. Got a chance to take a picture with him.

Positives
+ Amala Paul and Mohanlal were good
+ Liked a couple of songs and great BGM
+ Excellent Sound effects
+ Good Direction by Joshiy, luxury, lavishness and the style only a Joshi movie has.
+ A mix of Romance, Action and Thrill

Negatives
- Felt slight lag, here and there, but not much

Verdict: Hit.

Admin
Admin

https://ariesmediafocus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down